July 9, 2019 Michael ParsonsHome automation is increasingly common these days as the number of consumer-focused smart devices continues to increase. Though automation covers everything from
10 Easy Steps You Can Do To Make Sure Your Home Shows Well And Sells Fast
10 easy steps you can do to make sure your home shows well and sells fast!
1. Clean everything in the kitchen, including cabinets, countertops, appliances and vent hood
2. Remove countertop appliances to make the kitchen seem light and spacious
3. Repair dripping faucets
4. Fix all cracks and holes in the walls/floors/ceilings
5. Clean fireplace and stack logs neatly
6. Wash all windows inside and out
7. Make sure all lightbulbs are working
8. Make sure all lights are on during showings and open houses
9. Declutter to make the house seem larger and more open
10. Open all drapes and blinds to make sure the house is filled with natural light
Mike Parsons is a sales and buyer specialist who strives to exceed his client’s expectations. Born and raised in Marshfield, MA, Mike attended Bridgewater State University where he graduated with a....